Tuesday 20 March 2012

Spring Break Sucks.

     Normally as a student, spring break would be amazing. Going somewhere crazy with the family, hanging out with friends, getting drunk, just having a good time. My spring break has consisted of sleeping in later than I normally would, spending my entire day in my pajamas, eating at strange times, and sitting on the computer on FaceBook and Twitter. 
     I am going somewhere for spring break this year. Every year, my younger sisters have a hockey tournament in Richmond B.C. Last year, they came home with gold. This year, My aunt from Portland is coming up to visit with us, along with my grandmother and my two cousins. We are also going to a Hedley concert in Vancouver, with my aunt and uncle from Nanaimo. It is going to be a busy weekend. To finish it all off we are going to a Canucks game on the Monday night. I am SOOO excited for it all. 
     Reruns of CSI have been playing on my computer all spring break, even though I haven't been keeping up with the current season. My hair has been somewhat unkempt and pajamas have been the clothing of choice. My sisters have been the only people to talk to during the day, and My boyfriend texts me as often as he can. Spring break may suck, but its a pretty damn good vacation. 

No comments:

Post a Comment